"Validating Your Work" Please respond to the following:
- Describe attribute minimization. Explain what would happen if you tried to validate a page containing instances of attribute minimization. Propose a solution to this problem.
- There are many reasons to validate your Web design. Select one of these reasons and discuss its importance.
"Understanding Validation" Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, (Go to W3C's Website, located at http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp, and review at a minimum, the introduction to XML. Next, use the Internet to research the reasons that an organization might use XML )identify a business of your choice (school, bank, law office, travel agency, pet store, retail store, etc.) and explain how the use of XML could prove to be beneficial.
- This week covered validation and the use of validators. Describe at least two other techniques for validating your document that does not involve submitting it through an online validator.
Other questions 10
- Ashford 5: - Week 4 - Assignment Altex Corporation Read Case 3: Altex Corporation in the case study section of your text. Write a summary of the case and answer the following questions from the end of the case. • Why was a risk management plan consid
- "Diversification" Please respond to the following: From the e-Activity, suggest one way the company you researched could increase its level of value-creating diversification. Provide specific examples to support your response. Building on the topic above
- For Zeek only
- business law - book review
- Week 3 Res/351 Prof Maurice
- Technological innovation
- Conclusion to Contract Law Drafting Exercise
- PAD 505 WEEK 6 Discussion 1 and 2