CIS 515 Week 10 Project Managers and Ethics, Leadership, and Technology*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
Due Week 10 and worth 125 points
Please refer to your instructor’s feedback in week 7 for the draft you submitted for your final paper and make sure to implement your instructor’s feedback in your final draft.
To recap: Project managers do a lot more than calculations and reporting; they must keep the team on track, ensure ethical decisions are made, deal with conflict, and, depending on the type of organization, they may perform employee evaluations, issue bonuses, hire and lay off personnel, and other tasks. In this paper, you will discuss some of the key elements of the project management process.
Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
- Describe the different organizational structures as it relates to project management (i.e., functional, project-based, matrix).
- Discuss at least two (two) different roles that project managers can play in organizational leadership.
- Describe at least three (3) human resource factors that affect project management.
- Recommend five (5) conflict resolution techniques that project managers can utilize to keep team members productive.
- Explain at least three (3) leadership approaches and when they are best utilized.
- Describe five (5) ethical situations or dilemmas that project managers might face in their role within an organization.
- Summarize tools and techniques commonly used in project procurement.
- Assess the role of technology in project management.
- Provide your expectations for the development of the project management field aided by modern technologies.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and demonstrate ethical practices in project management.
- Examine the human resource factors that can impact project management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Purchase the answer to view it
Project managers do a lot more than calculations and reporting; they must keep the team on track, ensure ethical decisions are made, deal with conflict, and, depending on the type of …
Due Week 10 and worth 125 points
Please refer to your instructor’s feedback in week 7 for the draft you submitted for your final paper and make sure to implement your instructor’s feedback in your …
Assignment 1: Accessibility
Building a user interface that meets the needs of a diverse population can be incredibly difficult. Research the best practices for …
Assignment 2: Menu Selection
Despite being a fairly old technology, menu-driven interfaces are very common in user interface design. Menu-driven interfaces consist of a series of …
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain how the attacks affected risk management in organizations and have prompted an increased justification for recovery-based …
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Detail the DR team roles, responsibilities, and sub teams that would be implemented, and construct an organizational chart for the team …
Assignment 4: User Frustration
The quality of the user experience is very important to the success of an application. In the early days of computing, users often experienced long delays since …