"Planning Server Image Deployment" Please respond to the following:
- You are a network administrator and you have already performed a Windows Server 2012 R2 Server Core installation on four computers. Your network supervisor tells you that the server administrators currently have little PowerShell experience, and that you need to change the servers’ operating options. From the e-Activity, specify the two (2) options that you believe are most important, based on the availability of user interface features and the level of experience of the server administrators. Provide a rationale for your response.
- After converting the four servers’ operating options, your network supervisor notifies you that the company now needs thirty (30) more of these servers. You have an image of the original server core installation on a VHD. From the e-Activity, compare and contrast online with offline servicing. Based on using offlineservicing, formulate a plan that illustrates the steps you would take to convert the image to a full graphical user interface GUI install in order to deploy it to the thirty (30) computers. Justify your response.
Other questions 10
- Account control of cash ?
- discussion reply minimum 50 words, in own words please
- For AcademicResearch only so please dont ask to do this assingnment I have someone already Thanks
- Climate Change Response
- due in 16 hrs
- unit 9 Research Methods Assisgnment and a Discussion
- business law home work
- WK5 AR310 QUIZ
- You are a network administrator and you have already performed a Windows Server 2012 Server Core installation on four computers. Your network supervisor tells you that the server administrators …