The debate over the exact extent of the separation of church and state is an ongoing one, often requiring judgments about what is constitutionally permissible by the Supreme Court. You will write your discussion on one of the two topic options listed below. Support your answer with evidence from the selections readings this week, as well as a minimum of one other scholarly source.
Many of those arguing against gay marriage in America use Christian biblical reference as the precedent. Does the Supreme Court have the right to set mandates based on religious beliefs? How does this challenge the wall of separation? Is the wall of separation already violated by presidential proclamations, public oaths and even our currency?
75-150 word essay
- Busineess laww help needded
- 2 photos with small amount of questions - page per answers on each photo.
- Business Law Exam
- PARTNERSHIP TAX RETURN PROBLEM 1 - Aspen Ridge
- For Smartwriter
- Module 1 Application
- one paragraph for each one in your own words
- Personal Argument essay
- Powerpoint Presentation - Operations and Supply Chain