Choose any one of the required readings this module and discuss the story in terms of your understanding of Leslie...angmil
Choose any one of the required readings this module and discuss the story in terms of your understanding of Leslie Marmon Silko’s use of myth in literature. Your post should not be a summary of the work itself but an analysis of "myth in literature." For example, how does Silko's retelling of the Yellow Woman myth in these stories affect both the myth and the story? What is lost and what is gained in translating an ancient, oral story into literature?
In responding to classmates’ posts, compare and contrast their choice with your own choice in this module. If you wish, you may also choose a work outside this course, but be sure to include the following if you chose a work outside this course:
*In three or four sentences, briefly outline the work and provide a link to the work if possible (for example, Project Gutenberg has copies of works, or there may be a brief outline of the work on the Internet).
*Name the myth(s) the work engages.
*How has the function of the original myth changed (think about Silko’s purposes
NO PLAGARISM !!! must be around 100-150 words
- 7 years ago
- FP 101 Week 2 DQs
- COM 156 Week 3 Video Transcript Developing Outlines
- CMGT 410 Week 5 Project Schedule for Final Project
- CMC 250 WEEK 1-9 Complete GRADE A++
- CJA 303 Week 3 Group paper
- STR 581 week 3 External and Internal Environmental Analysis
- I need s summary and reaction paper
- spss quiz
- English 216 Technical Writing
- Lilly collects data on a sample of 40 high school students to evaluate whether the