2. Research methods also have ethical issues, and these issues may be amplified when conducting research with children. What are the ethical issues associated with research with children?
3. Discuss how physical changes during the teenage years can affect self-esteem and self-identity in an adolescent.
4. Why are teenagers so heavily influenced by their peers? What are some consequences of peer pressure?
5. Discuss the contextual factors that can promote a teen's self-identity (such as school, media, etc?
6. In middle childhood children are learning how to cope with school, peers, and social norms. How do these three factors promote emotional development?
7. How might Kohlberg’s Theory of Moral Development explain different cultural morals and values?
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it