1) The Chester Company has just purchased $40,900,000 of plant and equipment that has an estimated useful life of 15 years. The expected salvage value at the end of 15 years is $4,090,000. What will the book value of this purchase (exclude all other plant and equipment) be after its third year of use? (Use FASB GAAP)
2) What is the Quick Ratio of Chester?
3) Digby has a ROS of 0.09 (ROS = Net income/Sales). That means:
4) Midyear on July 31st, the Baldwin Corporation's balance sheet reported:
5) Review the Inquirer to determine Baldwin's current strategy. How will they seek a competitive advantage? From the following list, select the top five sources of competitive advantage that Baldwin would be most likely to pursue.
6) Rank the following companies from high to low cumulative profit, (in descending order, 1=highest, 4=lowest).
Rank in order from 1 to 4
7) Which description best fits Chester in your industry? For clarity:
8) If Baldwin issued 1000 shares of common stock at last year's end price, the effect on the balance sheet would be:
Purchase the answer to view it