Given what you have learned about the hydrogen bonding shared between nucleic acids in DNA, which pair is more stable under increasing heat: adenine and thymine, or cytosine and guanine? Explain why.
Under increasing heat, the more stable pairs are; Guanine (G) and Cytosine. This is because their composition consists of 3 hydrogen bonds while Thymine (T) and Adenine (A) consists of 2 hydrogen bonds. The more the hydrogen bonds, the more stable the nucleotides therefore, more heat is required in breaking down the bonds.
Which of the following is not an organic molecule; Methane (CH4), Fructose (C6H12O6), Rosane (C20H36), or Ammonia (NH3)? How do you know?
An organic molecule consists of carbon and hydrogen atoms in its structure. Out of the four molecules, ammonia is made up of only Nitrogen and Hydrogen. Hence, ammonia is not an organic molecule.
- Which equation represents âfifteen more than r is sixty-oneâ?
- Write a 700+ word Memo on a state level business dispute
- Organizational Ethics
- STR 581 WEEK 3 EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
- ECO 550 Assignment 2 Operations DecisionsECO 550 Assignment 2 Operations Decisions
- Does anyone have the answer to this? I need it ASAP!!!
- OMM 614 Week 4 Assignment ( Stages of Business Development ) ~ A + Work With References
- Supply Chain
- Capstone class must use AT&T as business model