CHEM QUESTION DUE in 30 minOMG
Newspapers and magazines advertisement often proclaim how “green” a business or corporation is. Find one and read it closely. What do you think- is the case of “greenwashing” in which corporations is trying to use a selling point one tiny green drop as in otherwise wasteful bucket? Or is it the case of real improvement that significantly reduces the waste stream? Note: It may be difficult to tell. For example. Removing 7 tons of waste may sound large unless you know that actual waste stream is in the billions tons.
- 8 years ago
- Write a 350 - 400 word letter reflection on communication. (Further details inside)
- listen to the music and write a reponse
- 11 feet to inches
- Journal Review Paper 700-900 words
- Given the 3 linear equations: y=-4/3x+8 y=3/7x+1 y=13/8x+5 If the 3 lines intersect to form a triangle, find the three vertices (exact values, of...
- Roman Technology
- Elements of penal and vehicle codes
- FWhat is needed for the reaction of photosynthesis?