The charophytes, an algal ancestor to modern-day plants, shared all of the following features with the modern plants EXCEPT for a.photosynthesis...tonya
The charophytes, an algal ancestor to modern-day plants, shared all of the following features with the modern plants EXCEPT for
b.lived on land
c.alternation of generation life cycle
d.cell walls of cellulose
e.chlorophyll a as the primary photosynthesis pigment
- 9 years ago
- third person essay!
- How do you find lcm and gcf
- Use the words (allot) and (lot) in sentences which show their meaning.
- why do some religious people believe in spirituality
- if a=4 , b=5 , and m<A = 30 , the number of distinct triangles that may be constructed
- tax memorandum on taxable reward of lawsuit
- Manuel says that you can use one of the denominators of 5/6 and 11/30 when renaming these fractions using a...
- i want answers. not help
- 2 out of 3 + 1 out of 6+ 3 out of 4 equal?
- what was the reaction to the stamp and sugar acts by the colonists?