Change Management and Project Closure Discussion
No need for APA format. Just need the 8 questions below answered thoroughly. Min 80 words. Please cite any references.
1) Consider the importance of Social Capital to a team. How is it developed and used? Do you have experience with or seen this aspect of stakeholder management? Answer in your own words, do not simply post a quote. However, support your assertions with a short quote from the class readings or other outside source.
2) It is important to consider a PM's leadership requirements relative to where the project is in its life cycle. Pick one of the life cycle stages and discuss the "appropriate" leadership behaviors. What have you witnessed in your organization? Answer in your own words, do not simply post a quote. However, support your assertions with a short quote from the class readings or other outside source.
3) What are the roles political stakeholders can play in a project? What are the factors that affect whether political stakeholders will emerge?
4) What is meant by social capital? What role do strong ties and weak links play in social capital?
5) Define and identify the expectations of the following roles of a project leader:
a. Liaison and monitor
d. Planner and resource allocator
e. Team leader
6) Discuss the various leadership requirements in the following stages of the project’s life cycle:
a. Initiation and planning
b. Project launch
c. Project execution
d. Project closing
7) Discuss the importance of the executive summary and what it should and should not contain.
8) Other than indicating where content is located, what function does the table of contents play for the reader? What considerations should be given to the section titles contained in a table of contents?
- EIGRP and OSPF"
- Los Lobos Corp. uses the direct method to prepare its statement of cash flows. Relevant balances for Los Lobos at...
- Application: Evaluating Online Health Information
- One page
- due in 2 hours quiz
- applied Decision Methods
- math test for Prof.maths cse
- Nyana (750-900 words)
- Case Study 2: Software System Architecture
- Market Structures and Pricing Decisions Applied Problems