Challenges for just question answerexcel2010
There are some who argue that leaders face unprecedented demands as we enter the 21st century. The pace of organizations is faster than ever due to technology advances and impatience in stakeholder groups. There is increased diversity due to globalization. The workforce is more nomadic; few people today spend their entire careers in a single company. This puts a lot of pressure on leaders and may demand new or evolved competencies.
Internet, including general organizational sources like the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, or Harvard Business Review, research into the demands facing 21st century leaders. Then, respond to the following:
What are the challenges facing leaders in today’s environment? Consider both internal and external challenges.
Describe the impact of those challenges on today’s leaders. Explain how leaders need to respond to them.
Discuss at least three–four core competencies that you think leaders need to be effective in in today’s environment. Explain how these competencies will address the challenges you identified.
Use examples where applicable and also consider the “Five practices” of Kouzes and Posner (2007) in your response.
Support your positions by citing at least two sources from your research.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- 8 years ago
- DB Replies
- finance help
- what is another important reason to conserve these limited supplies?
- 50 - 200 words on marketing tactics used by hospitality
- 7 questions on translation.
- Name and describe 4 key security tips you would share with your coworkers to keep their data safe, their computers free from malware, and to thwart any attacks. Describe how these tips are implemented and why these are important.
- Write the following expression in factored form using the greatest common factor. 50a3 + 10a2
- a bag contains 6 red marbles and 4 blue marbles a marble is drawn at random and not replaced two...
- NOT RATED
There are some who argue that leaders face unprecedented demands as we enter the 21st century. The pace of organizations is faster than ever due to technology advances and impatience in stakeholder …7 years ago