Cha.6 Criminology Hwkanthony1991
Book "Criminoloy Second Edition"
Read Chapter 6. Please submit your responses to the following questions via the drop box:
1. What is social disorganization? How does it contribute to crime? What were Shaw and McKay's findings with regards to the Concentric Zone model?
2. Define anomie. How does this "cause" crime.
3. Briefly explain Robert K. Merton's Mean/Ends Theory (Modes of Adaptation).
4. According to Robert Agnew, what are the 3 major types of negative relationships which cause strain?
5. What would Albert Cohen say caused crime? What are middle-class measuring rods?
6. How do Sykes and Matza differ from Cohen in their belief of crime causation?
7. Briefly explain the violent subculture theory of Marvin Wolfgang.
- 7 years ago
- If your country was just emerging and was writing a constitution, how would you organize your political institutions? What...
- Using the following Web site: http://www. bondsonline.com/Todays Market/Corporate Bonds Spreads.php put together a table of interest rates for a company with a AAA rating, BB rating,and a junk rating.
- Agency Law & Employment Question. Please use Duties of Agents to Principals, Duties of Principals to Agents or Liability concepts to answer the question. Please write 1~2 paragraph to answer the question.
- What is an example of something self-interest would not motivate consumers to provide?
- Need done TODAY
- art homewok
- Help in Health Care Informatics Assignment
- Advanced Accounting Homework and Take Home Exam Packets due Monday 6pm
- Research paper 4 pages 4 sources
- Political science(Rey writer)
Read the story on page 131 concerning a moral dilemma. Is the man who stole the medicine quilty of a crime? Which is more likely to say yes, a Classical School believer or a Positive School believer?
…7 years ago