As a center of intellectual life and learning, Timbuktu a. had very little intellectual life. b. was a major point of congregation,...megrox
As a center of intellectual life and learning, Timbuktu a. had very little intellectual life. b. was a major point of congregation, bringing together knowledge from around the Muslim world. Correct c. grew to be strong in spite of opposition from Malian kings. d. was second only to Mogadishu in the number of universities.
- 9 years ago
- New Chemistry Test Help
- what is the Fraction Notation for 47 to 84
- Homework Question
- find a youtube clip (max 1 minute)think how you would describe the clip using 3 similes, 3 onomatopoeia and 2...
- although ben franklin had only one year of schooling, he became a highly educated person. describe how franklin learned about...
- Accounting - Corporations
- divide and conqure algorithm
- what do you think when you read the average american consumes 30 times more resources than the average citizen in...