BIOLOGY LAB 1 (ONLINE)
2- PART ASSIGNMENT
TOPIC: CELLULAR RESPIRATION
PART 1: LAB REPORT:
Format- NONE; CORRECT GRAMMAR
Word Count- 15-50
Photos: 2-4 Uploads REQUIRED
Instructions: Complete Sections: Exercises, Experiments, the Equations, give an explanation and/or a demostartions
Chapter: (See Attachment Below)
Due: MONDAY 3/23/14 @12:00P.M. (EST) USA
PART 2: ONLINE QUIZ:
Time: 30 MINS
Style: Multiple Choice, 10-Question quiz
Instructions: Link will be provided with user name and instructions (after handshake agreement)
Due: TUESDAY 3/24/14 @11:00 a.M. (EST) USA
NOTE: IF WORK IS SUPERB (A+), COMMUNICATION STAYS OPEN, YOU'RE AVAILABLE, RELIABLE AND FOLLOW OUTLINE OF ASSIGNMENT WITHOUT MISSING INFORMATION, I WILL HAVE 4- MORE SIMILAR ASSIGNMENTS FOR YOU. YOUR WORK HAS TO REMAIN OF QUALITY. SHOULD OUR AGREEMENT NOT BE HELD-UP LIKE INITIALLY, THE COMMUNICATION IS NON-EXISTANT, QUALITY OF WORK IS SUB-PAR, AND DEADLINES OF DATES AND TIMES ARE NOT MET, I WILL HAVE TO MOVE ON MY WORK WITH OTHERS. NOTHING PERSONAL BUT GETTING AN "A" OR "B" IS CRITICAL AND TIME IS OF ESSENCE. I CANNOT AFFORD TO GET BELOW A 88% (A-B)+ PASSING GRAGE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND COMFORTABLE WITH MY TERMS AND TASK, PLEASE NOTIFY ME. I PREFER A PERSON WITH A SCIENCE (AND/OR) MATH BACKGROUND/ MAJORS. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE SUBMITTING FINAL HOMEWORK. I WILL PAY $10 FOR EACH TWO PART ASSIGMENT. THAT IS $20 WKLY. UNLESS IT REQUIRES A BIT MORE WORK. THEN ITS NEGOTIABLE!!! PLEASE OPEN ATTACHMENTS BELOW
- Chapter 8 1. What items other than coins or currency might be included in the balance sheet account cash? 2. What is the account...
- BUS 308 week 5 Final Part 1.xlsx
- A Legal Study
- For Certified Writing -2
- Goverment Homework
- Acct301 E9-6, E9-11, P9-1A, P9-5A
- Analysis of the business strategy of MARVEL INC. Company
- Bender Guitar Corporation, a manufacturer of custom electric guitars, is contemplating a $1,000,000 investment in a new production facility. The...
- Crypton Electronics has a capital structure consisting of 41% common stock and 59% debt. A debt issue of $1,000 par...