Categorize the following consumer loan products by their product life cycle stage: introductory, growth, maturity, or decline. Explain your choices....teresa.mann
Categorize the following consumer loan products by their product life cycle stage: introductory, growth, maturity, or decline. Explain your choices. Loan Product Product Life Cycle Stage Unsecured closed-end personal loan Decline- The percentage based on prior years is declining. Education loan ____________________ Prime plus 2%, 75% LTV home equity loan ____________________ Prime plus 0%, 90% LTV home equity line of credit_______________ High fixed rate, with annual fee credit card ____________________ Subprime home equity loans ____________________ Direct automobile loans ____________________ Interest-only credit card ____________________ Indirect lending ____________________ Home improvement loans ____________________
- 9 years ago
- what is the surface area of a cylinder if the diameter of the cylinder is 2 feet and the hight...
- A 10 volt, 2.5 kHz sine wave is applied to a series combination of a .01 micro farad capacitor and...
- what theories had there been for the creation of the moon?
- List the following in numeric filing order. Robert M. Mac Quigg, May 18,19-, Salvador Ayson, May 7, 19
- I need help so bad! Please, help me!
- what makes the character odysseus complex?
- the tempature on a aprticular day satarted at -13 degrees f it rose steadily by 3 degrees each hour the...
- what is 2% of $21.75
- 1 + 3 - - 2 8