Cash flow Statement for a fictitious record labelKbillybob504
Write a narrative describing the business you would have opened in the Module Two discussion. Create a fictitious statement of cash flows for the business. This document should outline operating, investing, and financing cash flows. All line items must be relevant to the type of business and aligned according to the correct cash flow activity. The statement of cash flows must be formatted in a professional manner.
I have already written the narritve so dont worry about that and In my Homework I have $500,000 to start the business of my choice so I started a record label. I need it done by 11 PM tonight right now it is 5:50 pm
I have to invest the following
|Publicist and Internet||$20,000|
|Tour and Travel||$30,000|
- 7 years ago
- French homework!!!! A+++ 100%
- affirmative action paper, no plagiarism!
- Given the time to maturity, the duration of a zero-coupon bond is higher when the discount rate is: a)higher b)lower c)equal to the risk-free rate d)the bond's duration is independent of the discount rate e)none of the options
- use the dimension of quality to describe typical characteristics of these products a television set restaurant meal (product) restaurant meal (service) painting a house surgery...
- Five ways stakeholders influence companies.
- Interpersonal Relations Case 7.1: Pet Groomers on Wheels Get into a Huddle