Read the case study of Mark, located in Level A, Case 1 of The Iris Center’s "Measuring Behavior."
Using this case study, create a plan that addresses the following:
- Explain which behavior theory fits the child’s learned behavior.
- Describe the target behavior you are looking to modify. Be sure to explain your choice.
- Discuss which differential reinforcement you are going to use. Be sure to explain your choice.
- Describe your plan to collect data. Be sure to explain your choice.
- Discuss two methods for increasing positive behaviors. Be sure to use at least one scholarly source in addition to your text for support.
- Discuss two methods for decreasing negative behaviors. Be sure to use at least one scholarly resource in addition to your text for support.
- State a long-term annual measurable objective to achieve this behavior over the school year.
- Describe three short-term, measurable goals to achieve this new behavior.
- Discuss how you will slowly remove the reinforcement plan.
- State the technique you will use if the student begins to regress.
- Describe how you plan to teach the student to generalize the new behavior.
Your paper will be six to nine pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. The paper should be formatted according to APA guidelines, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Be sure to use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- NRS-440V Week 3 Reflection Paper – Fitting into IOM Future of Nursing recommendations…
- GB 590 Ethics in Business and SocietyUnit-1-Assignment
- Provide a 4–6 page document in Word describing: the forensics procedures to collect, and process forensic evidence from these devices while following the fourth and fifth amendment guidelines.
- english peer review
- For Think Tank only
- CIS 319 Week 1 DQs (New). Get an A++.
- A manager of a product sales group believes the number of sales made by an
- IT510 Advanced Information Technology
The purpose of single-subject designs is to allow teachers to demonstrate experimental control and intervention effects with a single child or a small group of children. …
- Ashford 7: - Week 6 - Final Project
Case Study: Mark
Read the case study of Mark, located in Level A, Case 1 of The Iris Center’s “Measuring Behavior.” Using this case study, create a plan that …