This is a case study from course Strategic Management: The study is of Cemex Questions can be answered by reviewing the company website. http://www.cemex.com/ . The grading rubric is also provided. All sections must be answered in paragraph form. in APA format. References and citations must be provided. Please provide page numbers for ciations as this is a requireemnt for Apa guidelines. Must complete by June 19, 2015 at 12:pm eastern. All work must be orignial no copy and paste..NO plagerisasm
Existing mission, objectives, and strategies
A new mission statement (include the number of the component in parenthesis before addressing that component)
Great mission statements address these nine components:
Customers: Who are the firm’s customers?
Products or services: What are the firm’s major products or services?
Markets: Geographically, where does the firm compete?
Technology: Is the firm technologically current?
Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
Self-concept: What is the firm’s distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
Concern for public image: Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
Concern for employees: Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?
Analysis of the firm’s existing business model
· Provides a clear overview of the paper’s contents
· Contains enough information about the case study
· Captures the purpose and the main recommendation(s) in 1–2 sentences
· Provides key evidence for the major points
· Closes with a brief summary and rationale for the chosen strategy
· Articulates existing mission and objectives
· Thoroughly discusses existing strategies
· Develops and discusses new mission statement
New Mission Statement
· Creates a new mission statement with the nine key components
· Includes the number before addressing the component
· Clearly articulates the firm’s business model
· Explicates the “value” the business model is designed to capture
- 6 years ago
- Talking Paper on motivation See below for requirements 3 pgs of substance
- Suppose your family moves to an area where hurricanes commonly make landfall. What should you do to protect yourself from...
- What percentage of the area of the standard normal distribution is between z = -2.00 and z
- Financial accounting homework
- CRJ 301 Week 2 DQs. Get an A++.
- SCI 275 Week 5 DQ 2
- SCI 275 Week 3 DQ 2
- Case Study Analysis
- Calculas homework