STEP 1: Research IssueBack to Top
In this step, you need to find out the questions "how" and "why" of AT&T’s problems. Start with reading what has been written about it. In your reading assignment this week, two of the references deal with AT&T's problems are listed below.
- In Strategy Shift, AT&T to Split Into 3 Firms
- AT&T: Flagship or Titanic? Struggles to Join New Economy
Use these as a start and to give you an overview of the issues AT&T faced. These articles, along with others you will find in your research and on the Web, should allow you to answer the "how" and "why" of the situation and their actions in handling it.
Use the case study template available to complete a three- to five-page report on your research. Include the sections listed below as needed.
- Introduction—Include a brief introduction into the company and it's problem or situation.
- Issue/Problems—Identify all the issues or problems faced by the company.
- Actions Taken—What was the company's response in dealing with the issues?
- Results—What were the results of the company's efforts? Did they work? Why or why not?
- References—List all research references used.
Don't forget to proof and fact-check your case study. If you are using quotes from sources or data from an unreliable source, you should attempt to find a better source or remove them. This is sometimes called establishing rigor. Make sure your case study is credible, transferable, verifiable, and dependable.
- 6 years ago
- for gloria team part
- CIS 332 - Assignment 1: Permissions Oversight and Overview
- three annotated bibliographies
- I want to purchase the below answer for my review
- Economics Questions ECON6050, Fall 2013 Assignment 2 Covering the Sections on Probability and Random Variables due October 8, 2013
- HSM 220 Week 7 CheckPoint Personnel Profile Plan
- HCR 220 Week 7 CheckPoint Errors and Compliance in Coding
- BSHS 406 Week 5 Assignment Alcohol and Family Violence
- HR Management in Small Organizations
- NOT RATED
In this step, you need to find out the questions "how" and "why" of AT&T’s problems. Start with reading what has been written about it. In your reading assignment this week, two of the …4 years ago