Your projects in this course will take you through "A Day in the Life" of a healthcare professional. You will be given the opportunity to apply the concepts that you have learned throughout the course to a variety of situations that a healthcare professional might face. This week you will take a look at ethical standards in accordance with applicable certification agencies.
In addition to the grading standards found in the Syllabus, projects will also be graded on accuracy and application of course materials.
Each answer should be at least 1 paragraph in length, include supporting facts from references.
· Read the case study below
· Respond to the questions that correspond to the scenario
· Each question should be answered in complete sentences, using correct sentence structure. Responses should be free of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Case Study: A student has recently graduated from college with a health-related degree. She is now ready to pursue her career. A friend recommends that she obtain membership in the professional organization related to her career before starting her job search.
- What is the name of the professional organization related to Medical Assisting ? (NOTE: a list of professional organizations can be found in Chapter 5 of the text; You might also look in webliography for links to professional organizations.). How will your professional Code of Ethics help to guide you in making decisions?
- Does your professional organization offer a credentialing Exam for your career? If so, what is the name of the credential you can receive after passing the Exam?
- Define scope of practice. What determines the scope of practice for your chosen career?
- Based on the Code of Ethics for your chosen healthcare profession, list and explain three standards of professionalism.
- What could happen to someone who violates their professional Code of Ethics?
- 6 years ago
- A company produces
- DeVry Chicago ACCT 434 Week 6 Customer Profitability Capital Budgeting MCQs
- Search the MMC in the internet and provide a brief description of its HRM strategy and practices.
- My math Lab quizes
- BIO 101 Week 2 Individual Family Tree Presentation
- 3 managierial accounting questions
- Prof Huda
- CRJ 301 Week 4 Complete (Juvenile Justice) A+ Graded
- Second part of the project--(Diabetes)
- FIN - The Fun Foods Corp. Problem
- NOT RATED
Your Assignments in this course will take you through "A Day in the Life" of a healthcare professional. You will be given the opportunity to apply the concepts that you have learned throughout the …7 months ago