Directions: read “Wal-Mart in Germany”. There are THREE QUESTIONS and ALL THREE must be answered. The objective here is to answer the questions utilizing the concepts in international marketing. Good solid answers are traditionally about or somewhat less than one page per question.
1. Describe the German business environment when Wal-Mart entered the German market. Why did Wal-Mart fail in Germany?
2. Describe German consumer and employee cultural differences relative to American. Identify whether cultural differences between German and American consumers and employees could be described by using the Hofstede dimensions. If so, how?
3. Recommend what Wal-Mart should have done in order to overcome existing business environmental issues and cultural differences and to succeed in the German market. Please use appropriate marketing mix and strategies to provide recommendations for Wal-Mart.
- 6 years ago
- paper M2A2 solve the following problem. Norma’s Cat Food of Shell Knob ships cat food throughout the country. Norma has determined that through the establishment of local collection centers around the country, she can speed up the collection of payments
- Women and Flexibility in the Workplace After viewing Women as change agents in America: Part I, determine why Kathleen Christensen believes that the flexibility of women in the workplace is a social and structural issue. Identify some factors that have af
- Project Specification The proprietors of BigM have approached you and asked if you could design a database to help them manage...
- Calc exam
- DB 2
- According to Gallup, about 33% of Americans polled said they frequently
- Given the following boxplot where m is the median value, what statement could be made
- astronomy final