A carnival merry-go-round has a large disk-shaped platform of mass 120 kg that can rotate about a center axle. A 60-kg student stands at rest...
A carnival merry-go-round has a large disk-shaped platform of mass 120 kg that can rotate about a center axle. A 60-kg student stands at rest at the edge of the platform4.0 m from its center. The platform is also at rest. The student starts running clockwise around the edge of the platform and attains a speed of 2.0 m/s relative to the ground.Determine the rotational velocity of the platform.
- AJS 552 Week 3 Individual Assignment USA Patriot Act (2001) Paper
- Discussion—CVP Analysis Due in a couple of hours!!!
- social work1
- Mechanics of Materials HW 8
- In this lab, you will determine how an invasive species—the zebra and quagga mussel—affects other species in the freshwater lake. Use the animation to help you come up with an answer to the following:
- Ashford University BUS 670 Anti-discrimination Laws Related to Employment
- 4 pagraphs with references please and no plagirazm
- PHI 103 Week 4 DQ 1 Fallacies in Media
- Environmental Virtues Identify a practice that has an impact on the environment (including non-human animals), and explain how the possession or lack of virtue may make a difference to how one conducts oneself within that practice with respect to that
- ppa 699 week 5 Discussion 2