A car cost the dealer $7000 to purchase from the factory. What is the percent of markup the dealer added...dedecool
A car cost the dealer $7000 to purchase from the factory. What is the percent of markup the dealer added to the price if it has a $12000 price tag? Round your answer to the nearest tenth of a percent.
- 9 years ago
- true or false they are autographs that feed by abosrbing thier food
- how many combanations does the word shape have
- okay my question is that joey went to the store and bought a pack of candy bars he paid 3.60...
- QUESTION 1 Bottomless Pit is a new all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant that target budget conscious buffet eaters. After two months, the average...
- The process that a consumer goes through when they gather and analyze information related to purchases and investments is referred...
- solve for power: 500J, 50 minutes
- I want s good science fair question and it has to have variables. This is my science question but how...
- A 14,700 N car is traveling at 25 m/s. The brakes are applied suddenly, and the car slides to a...
- 98 =x and y
- Please help System of Equation in Three variables?