Can you solve for me?sky172
The organizers of the New Haven annual marathon have found that, historically 25 % of all those who enter the race do not complete it. 30 participants have entered to run this year. What is the probability that exactly 5 of them will be unable to complete the race?
- 9 years ago
- Click the link to view the question; http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8093/deaqm.png I did all parts except for (c). Can someone show me how to do (c).
- According to the passage,what is it about Hilton 's'losthorizon that has captured the public imagination in line 3
- Rex Baker and Ty Farney are forming a partnership to which Baker will devote three-fourth time and Farney will devote...
- why does a plant cell need a large central vacuole?
- explain why a 40 percent across-the-board tax increase on business might harm consumer
- The equation B=1+3n tells the number of beams required to build a frame of n sections. How many sections can...
- 7x+3 divided by 4
- a dog pulls on a pillow with a force of 5N at an angle of 37° above the horizontal. Find...
- A cube measures 13 centimeters in width. Explain how to find the volume of the cube.