can you help me fill this in?
University Car Wash built a deluxe car wash across the street from campus. The new machines cost $240,000 including installation. The company estimates that the equipment will have a residual value of $30,000. University Car Wash also estimates it will use the machine for six years or about 12,000 total hours. Actual use per year was as follows:
Prepare a depreciation schedule for six years using the straight-line method. (Do not round intermediate calculations. Round your answers to the nearest dollar amount. Omit the "$" sign in your response.)
|UNIVERSITY CAR WASH|
|Calculation||End of year amounts|
Check My Workclose window
ask your instructor about this questionclose window
Remember: you're responsible for submitting your assignment on time even if your instructor doesn't respond.
- the price per plate at a police banquet is $3 for children and $5 for adults. on a certain day,...
- Sociologists argue that no behavior, not even one designed to kill a great number of people, is inherently deviant.
- Please help
- ACC 423 Kim Kardashian Corporation
- What is the crystal drop about
- 1)Describe the place of religion in the policy of governments in the early modern era. 2) Explain how societies in the early modern era viewed foreign influence.
- three pages TARGET MARKET PROFILES
- 1. Like the modernists, postmodern writers focused on subjective experience rather than objective cultural norms. (1 point) expressing...
- What's the present value, when interest rates are 8.5 percent, of a $165 payment made every year forever? (Round your answer to 2 decimal places.)
- Can you write me a myth based off of this?Myth Writing Topic: Why are there stars and the moon in the...