Can you help?GERALDA22
Prior to engaging in this discussion, please read “The Development of Memory Efficiency and Value-Directed Remembering Across the Life Span (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.” article, watch the Memory processes (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., Storage and Recall (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and Three Kinds of Memory (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. videos, and review any relevant instructor guidance. This guidance can be very helpful as it may include strategies that support your preferred learning.
- For this discussion, first describe how memory development and learning affect each other by defining the types of memories listed below in your own words (the use of quotations is inappropriate) and citing personal examples of each.
- Episodic Memories
- Semantic Memories
- Procedural Memories
- Next, apply basic research methods in psychology to your initial statements on these issues by researching at least one peer-reviewed article per memory type (three articles total) in the Ashford University Library to supplement your definition of each. (For assistance in finding peer-reviewed articles in the Ashford University Library please view this tutorial.)
- After completing your research, critically analyze and discuss, in depth, how each of your real-life examples represents each type of memory.
- Lastly, evaluate and comment on how episodic memories, semantic memories, and procedural memories each potentially affect how a person learns.
- 4 years ago
- Final Argumentative Paper Topic
- What is the definition of Law and how does it pertain to the US system and differ in your mind to other countries if at all? Name some countries with similar and different ideologies of law.
- timed quiz
- Eastern Religions Quiz
- Reading analysis
- Presentation of Strategy Audit Findings
- What criminal justice positions exist in the marketplace where one can be successful without having quality writing skills? If any, identify those positions and explain why a professional in that position doesn’t need to be a quality writer. If you can id
- Write an assignment
- Prof Josef Woodson
- NOT RATED
5 years ago
- For this discussion, first describe how memory development and learning affect each other by defining the types of memories listed below in your own words (the use of quotations is inappropriate) and …