can you deliver an promised A+++++
“Bad News” and Managing Conflict: Overcoming Obstacles in Business Communication
1. Review course materials: Ch.6 & Review of Ch.2; Video “Negative Messages;” “Is the Rookie Ready” HBR Case Study; “The Discipline of Teams” HBR Article; & the Simulation “Negative Messages.” Review, in particular, section 2.3 in your Shwom text.
2. Pick one character from the HBR case“Is the Rookie Ready?” Make sure you tell me which character you've chosen.
3. Write a 500-750 word essay, again from your chosen character's point of view [write as if you are the character, using the I point of view], employ the Steps to Resolving Conflict (see below) and concepts from the course materials to address the character’s situation.
Steps to Resolving Conflict
Note that constructive or functional conflict is characterized by the following sequence of steps:
Defining and clarifying the problem
Uncovering needs and interests
Reflective, active listening
Generating and prioritizing options
Engaging in a dialogue
Enhancing mutual understanding
4. In the final paragraph, return to your own body! (give up the character), and reflect, personally, on how the Steps to resolving Conflict might help you in your own workplace communications.
5. Please use proper citations and references and put your name on the top of your submission. Please submit your paper as an attachment to the dropbox.
- ACC 305 Week 1 DQ 2 - Cash versus Accrual & Financial Disclosures
- For Natural Science Guru labs
- Which of the following is an advantage of corporations relative to partnerships and sole proprietorships?
- Strategy planing DB10
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you use the creative process to solve a problem with which you have experience
- Interactive 1 Due Tuesday April 01 at 9 pm
- INF 103 Week 4 DQ 1
- ECO 204 Week 1 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- BT- Powerpoint
- CJA 353 En-tire course (Criminal Procedure no dqs) Week 1-5 GRADE A++ 2#