Can someone help me with this?Kanskees
Use published human and animal research and behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing and constructivist theory to develop an outline of a research proposal to measure self-regulation in one of the following fields:
Environmental or evolutionary psychology
Health or sports psychology
Industrial/organizational or engineering psychology
Prepare a 3- to 5-page annotated or expanded outline for review by members of a foundation grant screening committee.
Address the following in your outline:
· A description of how you are proposing to measure self-regulation
· The operational definitions, limitations, assumptions, hypotheses, and data analysis plans
· The deficiencies a critic might identify in your statement of limitations and assumptions
- 6 years ago
- To measure the red shift or blue shift of a star, astronomers use the star's spectrum and
- Probability question 4
- programs that can be implemented by church and civic organizations to eradicate prejudice in the Bahamian society today.
- Novel Essay- Fahrenheit 451
- A block is at rest on the incline shown in the figure. The coefficients of static and kinetic friction are...
- i help to program my project within 5 hours.. its a c++ program project about playing the game blackjack.. In order...
- Data Modeling and Design Help
- what is the southern-most spanish-speaking country in south america
- A student was comparing preserved specimens of three plant species x ,y, and z, in a classroom . Which statement...
- newspaper report on why we need to stop using to much water because theirs a drought