Can someone answer thisshebyf1
There are four dissociative disorders: Dissociative Amnesia, Dissociative Fugue, Depersonalization Disorder, and Dissociative Identity Disorder. These disturbances are characterized by profound alterations of consciousness and memory. A person’s sense of identity and his/her perception of reality are impaired.
Locate a professional website that discusses dissociative disorders to assist you in developing your reply to this discussion (such as www.apa.org, www.counseling.org, www.mayoclinic.com or www.nami.org). Compare and contrast two of the dissociative disorders. In your own words, how would you cope with a loss of memory or identity? What insights does the source you located provide?
- 8 years ago
- HRM 319 Week 3 DQs
- HCA 421 Week 5 DQ 1 (Strategic Financial Management)
- CJA 484 Week 5 Corrections Research Paper and Evaluation
- CJA 484 Week 3 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- CJA 384 Week 5 Final Individual Assignment Controlling Organized Crime Paper
- BUS 434 Week 1-5 Whole course Guide (Compensation and Benefit Management)
- principles of finance
- Angler’s Dream Company supplies flies and fishing gear to sporting goods stores and outfitters throughout
- calculus homework and quizes
- The Doodad firm can produce either widgets or gadgets