Can anyone help me with this pleaseNAYDEAN01
As part of this course, you will be introduced to a range of new technologies that can be used to communicate in your classroom, with your peers, other learners, and as a means for self reflection. To begin that journey, choose one of the two technology options listed below to complete your introduction.
Option One: Create a presentation using Present.me. Include a slide, video, document, or photo as part of your introduction. Once complete, post or embed your link in the “Post Your Introduction” discussion forum.
Option Two: Create a photo story to introduce yourself using VoiceThread. Post or embed your link or presentation in the “Post Your Introduction” discussion forum.
Your introduction should address the following elements:
- Tell us who you are, your professional background and experience, and your interests.
- Share the type of school you attended as a child (public, private, charter, etc..) and one key experience during your time in school (K-12) that had a lasting impact on your life.
- Describe the type of position you hope to have in the future.
- Discuss how you feel a master’s degree will help you in your future role(s).
- Include a quote that symbolizes your belief about education.
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your classmates. Be thoughtful about your responses and make connections between your introduction and your classmates’ posts.
- 7 years ago
- For each of the accounts groups which financial statement would each be listed
- Paper - Role of Democracy in Economic Development
- Risk Management and ilab
- week 3
- Internation Business Paper
- a bag contains 16 different marbles. in how many ways can you choose 3 marbles?