Camille has forgotten her locker combination. She asked Mr. Chen to write it out for her again and he did, but...diasin
Camille has forgotten her locker combination. She asked Mr. Chen to
write it out for her again and he did, but Mr. Chen wrote it in code.
Mr. Chen’s note is printed below. Help Camille decode her locker
Circle the measurement in each column that
is not equal to the others. Write the number,
without the metric unit, on the blank
below each column. Find the sums and the
differences and you will soon have your
locker combination. Good luck!
1.5 g 4,000 g 37,500 mg
1,500 mg 400 kg 0.0375 kg
15 mg 4,000,000 mg 375 g
+ - = right
16 mg 280 g 4,392 mg
1,600 g 280,000 mg 439.2 g
0.000016 kg 2,800 kg 0.4392 kg
+ - = left
26,000 mg 291 kg 5.7 kg
26 g 29.1 mg 570 g
2.6 kg 291,000 g 570,000 mg
+ - = right
The combination to Camille’s locker is .
- 7 years ago
- LASA 1: Assignment 2: The Leader as a Strategist Report
- 1. Because the osmotic pressures of a solution depend on solute concentration, osmotic water movements...
- International Trade
- A plane locked on cruise control flying due East at 300m/s, but its resultant velocity is 300.66m/s at 3.8* South...
- ECON HW need help scoring high
- Identify the technology that allows going to keep growing on the Great Plains
- Solve the linear system by graphing. x-4y=10 2x+y=2
- Accounting Comprehensive Problem
- How are large molecular compounds "built" by using their formulas? Example: CH3CH2OH