The temperature T of a point with coordinates (x,y) lying in a region of the (x,y)-plane is given by the function
Show that the temperature is 1 at the point (1,-1).
At this point, determine the equation of the tangent to the T=1 contour of temperature, in the form y=mx+c, where m and c are constants that should be determined
- 5 years ago
- psy 104 week 3
- story about my life
- Annotated bibliography of "THE WIFE OF HIS YOUTH" by Charles W Chesnutt
- 680 WK11 - Questions for International Relations
- Accounting For Prof Latif
- I need help with five pages research paper (How divorce affect kids) and I need just five resources.
- Test Review (MMPI) due this SATURDAY
- omg help