The study will require that you examine data, analyze the results, and share the results with groups of other researchers. Job satisfaction is important to companies large and small, and understanding it provides managers with insights into human behavior that can be used to strengthen the company's bottom line.
- Overall Job Satisfaction
- Intrinsic Job Satisfaction—Satisfaction with the actual performance of the job
- Extrinsic Job Satisfaction—external to the job, for example, office location, your work colleagues, your own office (cubicle/hard walled office, etc),
- Benefits—Health insurance, pension plan, vacation, sick days, etc.
In the first assignment you are to complete the following:
- You will need to examine two of the nine sections of data:
- one section of qualitative data (choose either Gender or Position)
- one section of quantitative data (choose either Intrinsic or Extrinsic)
- Each section should include all data points listed in the column for the variable. The requirements include:
- Identify the data you selected.
- Explain why the data was selected.
- Explain what was learned by examining these sets of data.
- Your analysis should include using Microsoft Excel to obtain information about the data through the use of three measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode).
- Your analysis should also include the use of two measures of variability (standard deviation and variance). Some measures are appropriate for qualitative data, and some are appropriate for quantitative data.
- If a measure is not applicable, then explain why.
- You will have to also provide one chart/graph for each of the results of the two processed sections of data (2 total), such as a pie or bar chart or a histogram. (A table is not a chart/graph.) Ensure that you label the chart/graph clearly.
- You will then need to discuss what you additionally learned from the results of this process.
- Explain why charts/graphs are important in conveying information in a visual format and why standard deviation and variation are important.
You will need to combine all of the items above into one comprehensive report. This report must be completed in Microsoft Word and should contain:
- advance accounting
- discussion question answers
- MGT 445 Entire Course SCORED 98%
- FIN370 Week 2 Individual Assignment Chapter Study Questions
- Your Carbon Footprint and the Future
- POS410 All Individual ASsignments and Learning Team and Discussion Questions
- ACC 220 CheckPoint Classified Balance Sheets
- ACC305 Wk 1
BUSN311 Quantitative Methods and Analysis unit 1
In each of the assignments in this course, you will be dealing with the following scenario: American Intellectual Union (AIU) has assembled a team of researchers in the United States and around the …
American Intellectual Union (AIU) has assembled a team of researchers in the United States and around the world to study job satisfaction. Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in …