This is the link of this week chapter:
Consider these and other thoughts on what you studied this week when doing your journal:
-What performance measures have you encountered at work? Are they effective, fair and consistent?
-What management techniques do you deem best for encouraging compliance with company standards? Positive/negative consequences?
-What is the Mission and Vision Statement of your organization? Is is once read and then forgotten or is it reinforced continuously?
-How are goals and objectives set in your organization? MBO program?
-Is the S.M.A.R.T. system the best way to structure attaining goals?
-What motivates you most in your job, life? Can you describe some good and bad motivation techniques you have encountered.
-For you, does motivation come from within (intrinsic) or outside (extrinsic)?
-How do you feel about content versus process theories of motivation?
-Do you feel empowered and engaged at work?
-Is your organization organized properly for maximum effectiveness?
-Can you feel the organizational culture of your organization? Does your organization have the right people in the right positions for positive results?
- 8 years ago
- angle ABC= 80 degrees radius = 4'' what is the arc length of ac
- Need help with Macroeconomics homework ?
- how does art relate to the 2012 olypmics
- california missions
- if <ABC and <DBE are vertical angles and <PQR=<ABC,then <PQR =<DBE rewrite conditional in given and prove format
- if i walk for 2hrs and 40 mins at 8 kph, how far will i have walked?
- how to order -6.25,0.32,-3,.75 and .50 from least to greastest
- What two ways can electrons move?
- assume that 5 grams of glucose is combine with 25 milliliters of water. what is the total mass of this...
- "Coordination is the essence of Management.' Discuss