Define a business idea, preferably one that you create, that might work as a start-up firm in the United States. Your proposed firm should provide a particular product or service mainly to customers located outside the United States.
Then, using your knowledge from each of the previous modules, explain how your firm could succeed in foreign markets by applying any of the described global strategies. Select a country or countries (or a region) to focus on and explain why that market would be best for your firm. (Remember to discuss institutions.) Provide a detailed assessment of the product or service and of the country or region that will be your selected market.
Finally, describe the specific steps that your firm would take to enter that foreign market. Consider resources, logistics, and competition in this part of your discussion. This is the heart of your paper and should clearly explain the business strategy you plan to use.
Your paper should and include at last seven research articles from peer reviewed journals, in addition to books and other credible sources. You should use professional and academic references only. You may use electronic references, but they must be reputable and verifiable sources. Do not use unverifiable sources such as articles without any responsible author or institution.
Your paper should be 5 pages in length, well-written, and properly referenced.
The structure of your paper should be as follows:
- Introduction and Background on the business idea.
- Description of the product or service that will be provided and why it would be in demand in the given market you’ve chosen.
- Explanation of the target market—why did you select it, what is the legal, political, and economic environment in that market.
- Strategic Analysis – walk the reader through your business strategy. What model will you use, why did you choose it, and what will make it successful in this market with this product or service.
Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- 7 years ago
- phyllis help
- Need Help
- For Biowizard90 Only
- for Goodwriter - essay
- 4-5 paragraphs with references please and no plagirazm
- Homework for Best_Solution
- By tommorow Wednesday I need one page essay for psychology
- a physics 1 lab report
- Religion 7 pages ( things fall a part book )
- Passenger and Freight Planning Models
- NOT RATED
Business Plan: Minimum 12 pages
Define a business idea, preferably one that you create, that might work as a start-up firm in the United States. Your proposed firm should provide a particular …7 years ago