BUSINESS PLAN: INTRODUCING ORGANIC RAW HONEY TO DIFFERENT SUPERMARKETS, SUCH AS, PUBLIX, WIN DIXXIE, ETC. MAKE AN OUTLINES FOR A PRESENTATION ANSWERING "SATISFACTION" OF MONROE'S MOTIVATED SEQUENCE
Satisfy the Need
Introduce your solution. How will you solve the problem that your audience is ready to address? This is the main part of your presentation. It will vary significantly, depending on your purpose.
- Discuss the facts.
- Elaborate and give details to make sure the audience understands your position and solution.
- Clearly state what you want the audience to do or believe.
- Summarize your information from time to time as you speak.
- Use examples, testimonials, and statistics to prove the effectiveness of your solution.
- Prepare counterarguments to anticipated objections.
|Satisfaction||Everyone needs to be responsible and accountable for everyone else's safety.|
|Background||Habits form over time. They are passed on from worker to worker until the culture accepts looser safety standards.|
|Facts||Introduce more statistics on workplace accidents relevant to your organization.|
|Position Statement||When workers are responsible and accountable for one another, safety compliance increases.|
|Examples||Present one or more case studies.|
|Counterarguments||Safer workplaces are more productive, even in the short term – so workers aren't more efficient when they don't take the time to follow safety rules.|
- 7 years ago
- Week 1 DQ
- Woods Company _Financial Statements
- Advanced Management Accounting Questions
- Which of the following do brand mantras attempt to define?
- Multiple choice
- Expert Solutions
- Multiple choice
- Mary has been working for a university for almost 25 years
- EDU 367 Elementary & Secondary School Media