business model and stretegic plan part III: for kim woods
Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model.
Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks.The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOTT analysis and supply chain analysis.
Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:
- Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Market share
- Revenues and costs
- Competitive position
- Customer Value Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Customer retention or turnover
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer value
- Process or Internal Operations Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Measure of process performance
- Productivity or productivity improvement
- Operations metrics
- Impact of change on the organization
- Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee turnover or retention
- Level of organizational capability
- Nature of organizational culture or climate
- Technological innovation
Develop at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas identified (Financial, Customer, Process, Learning and Growth). Your objectives should be selected, in part, based on an evaluation of a number of potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOTT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3.
Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes an identification of potential risks and mitigation plans, and a stakeholder analysis that includes mitigation and contingency strategies. You should also incorporate the ethical implications of your solutions into your selection.
- For each strategic objective, develop a metric and target using a balanced scorecard format. (For example, a strategic objective in the shareholder or Financial Perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)
Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company's strategic objectives that includes the following:
- Define the purpose.
- Define the audience.
- Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Acadia Corporation created Skinny Company as a wholly owned subsidiary by transferring assets and accounts payable to Skinny in exchange for its common stock.
- What is the average collection period? How is it calculated? Why is important to the firm? Do the math
- IP60 Budgeting
- it's analysis essay i need help on that ?
- PSY 300 MODULE 2 HOMEWORK
- **KIM WOODS** Antiterrorism Strategies Paper
- What is the relationship between the criminal justice system and society? How do past, current, and future trends impact the development of community relations for criminal justice organizations?
- Due today at 8pm
- According to the mean-variance criterion...in attachment
Writea 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
I have attached the original homework assignment you helped me with which this assignment is related to.....
Conductan internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain …