Now that you've shown MovieFlix that you've adequately researched their issue it's time to write them a formal business letter to discuss next steps.
For your project this week you will need to do the following:
- Write a formal business letter from your company (Rasmussen Consulting) to MovieFlix. For your letter, you will need to follow proper business formatting guidelines and use "block letter formatting." Also, include an APA formatted title page
- For more information on proper business letter formatting, make sure to watch the podcast under your Module 02 "Business Letter's and Writing" page.
- Your business letter needs to be a minimum of 2 pages in length and must include the following:
- Let MovieFlix know that you have researched the issue and what your conclusions are for their company based on your research.
- Discuss latest developments surrounding the issue.
- Describe what the first steps will be in helping them to resolve their issue. Explain why it's important that these be the first steps and what your role will be in helping them to implement these first steps.
- Because this is a formal business letter, tone and grammar are extremely important. You will need to submit your letter to "Grammarly" which a free service for Rasmussen students, prior to submitting your paper to the drop box. Once you've made all of your suggested grammar corrections, submit your paper to the Drop Box, along with your Grammarly PDF report as a separate attachment. Your goal is to obtain a Grammarly score of 90 - 100%.
- Attached is the paper from the first assingment that you can follow. thank you
- 6 years ago
- CENE 150L
- Matlab Help
- For Prof Metildah only
- Indicate each transactionâs effect on the assets, liabilities, and stockholdersâ equity of Horton Inc.
- MKTG 522 Final Exam
- Unit 1: Unit 1: Setting the Stage - Discussion
- FIN 515 Midterm Exam
- Perfect Solution 100% Correct: MBAA/523 Problem Set 3
- OPS 571 Week 2 Process Designs and Supply Chains
- BIO-101 what is life
- NOT RATED
It is now time to begin the strategic planning phase of your project. You have been hired as a consultant to help MovieFlix solve a business problem. You've previously described to MovieFlix's …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
5 years ago
- In a minimum of 2 pages, prepare an essay that includes a breakdown of charges and costs that MovieFlix will incur as a result of trying to solve their problem.
- Include a balance sheet for MovieFlix …