Business Law II Week1
The Statute of Frauds
Johnny needs to buy a lawn mower. His lawn is relatively modest, so he began looking for an affordable model. His friend, Mark, also needed a lawn mower. His yard was much larger, so he went to Johnny and said “Johnny, we both need a lawn mower.
Why don’t we go shopping and get the lawn mower together.” Johnny and Mark found a suitable lawn mower for $10,000. Johnny actually talked to the salesmen. And the salesmen agreed to extend Johnny a loan to purchase the lawn mower if Mark would orally contract to stand as a surety for Johnny if the payments were not made on time.
For two months, Mark uses the lawn mower more than anyone. But then Johnny fails to make payments and the salesman sues Mark under the oral contract. What will be the likely disposition of the case?
Your paper should be 1-2 pages in length (double-spaced, with one inch margins all around). Be certain to explain and support your answer.Must be in your OWN WORDS..... NO Plagiarism
- Research Topic and Thesis Statement on Transportation
- ACC 561 Week 4 CVP Analysis Team Assignment
- ACC 557 Week 5 Ch 5 & 6 Quiz
- Diagnosing Organizational Sys - Phyllis Young
- SCI WEEK4 Assignment
- E22-24 Preparing an operating budget Dunbar Company manufactures drinking glasses. One unit is a package of 8 glasses, which sells for $20. Dunbar projects sales for April will be 3,000 packages, with sales increasing by 100 packages per month for May, Ju
- need help with CPSP 120 (c++)
- accounting help
- **for Kim Woods**
- One or Two page paper
Let me right away if you can't do it so I can assign to somebody else.
Johnny needs to buy a lawn mower. His lawn is relatively modest, so he began looking for an affordable model. His friend, Mark, also needed a lawn mower. His yard was much larger, so he went to …
Please see attached. APA Format please.