Your first task in this process will be to select a project to use as the basis of your Key Assignment. You will also create the shell document for the final project Key Assignment document deliverable that you will be working on throughout the course. As you proceed through each phase of the project, you will add content to each section of the final document to gradually complete the final project delivery, which is the Contract & Procurement Management Plan.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Submit your project proposal to instructor for approval.
- Contract & Procurement Management Plan Document Shell
- Use Microsoft Word
- Title Page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of Contents
- Use auto-generated TOC
- Separate page
- Maximum of 3 levels deep
- Update the fields of the TOC so it is up-to-date before submitting your project
- Section Headings (Create each heading on a new page with TBD as content except for sections listed under New Content below.)
- Project outline
- Make or buy analysis
- Contract type selection
- Request for proposal (RFP)
- Statement of work (SOW)
- Source selection criteria
- Procurement contract award
- Procurement risks
- Procurement management process
- Contract administration process
- Change control process
- Quality control plan
- Performance reporting plan
- Project procurement legal rights & responsibilities
- Project procurement closeout
- New Content to be Inserted in Above Shell
- Project Outline
- Brief description of the project
- Material taken from approved proposal submitted to instructor will serve as the draft for the proposal
- Project must be approved by the instructor
- Make or Buy Analysis
- Discuss why the procurement portion of the selected project is going to be sourced out (or buy).
- Discuss pros and cons of making (or keeping within the project team to do) versus sourcing out.
- Include a financial and schedule deadline justification.
- Contract Type Selection
- Discuss the pros and cons of at least 3 contract types for this project.
- Identify the final contract type selected with a justification.
- Project Outline
- Name the document LastName_FirstName_MPM346_IP1.doc
- Submit the document for grading.
- 4 years ago
Project contract and procurement management involves making a decision to outsource work, developing a statement of work, submitting a request for proposal, awarding the …4 years ago