1. What does money have to do with specialization and comparative advantage?
2. How are opportunity cost and scarcity related?
3. In the mid-1970s no one had a personal computer at home. Today many people do. Using demand and supply curves show the market for personal computers in the mid-1970s and today. Explain the difference between then and now.
4. What are the weaknesses and strengths of the various forms of business? Why do corporations tend to be so much larger than sole proprietorships or partnerships? Why is it so difficult to determine the objectives of the government?
5. Explain why there is an inverse relationship between quantity demanded and price. Explain why there is usually a direct relationship between quantity supplied and price.
Your response should be at least 75 words in length for all five questions. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it