Business Communications Help!Nikki1213
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
Writing Appropriate E-Mails
Given below is an example of a poorly written e-mail.
To: Sylvia Greene ([email protected])
From: Chester Goings ([email protected])
Subject: No Go on Baby Charity Thing
Hey, Syl, you're one in a million. But we can't give you time off to work on that charity fashion show/luncheon thingy you want to coordinate. And Financial Solutions can't make a big contribution as we've done in previous years. It's no, no, no, all the way around.
Look, we admire the work you have done for the Newborn Hope Foundation. It has raised millions of dollars to make differences in the lives of babies, particularly premature ones. But we need you here!
With the upcoming release of our Planning Guide 5.0, we need you to interview clients. We need you to make video testimonials, and you are the one to search for stories about customer successes. Plus a zillion other tasks! Our new website will launch in just six short weeks, and all that content stuff must be in final form. With the economy in the tank and our bare-bones staff, you certainly must realize that each and every team member must be here and making a difference. If our Planning Guide 5.0 doesn't make a big splash, we'll all have a lot of time off.
Due to the fact that we're the worldwide leader in on-demand financial planning and reporting software, and in view of the fact that we are about to launch our most important new product ever, you must understand our position. When things get better, we might be able to return back to our past practices. But not now!
Your assignment is to rewrite this as a professionally written, appropriately toned e-mail. Your version of this e-mail must satisfy the following parameters:
- Subject line should be professional, informative, and include a verb.
- Opening should cordial and the topic should be introduced using the indirect method.
- Body should provide good information, be logical, discuss only one topic, and be easy to read.
- Closing should conclude with action information, dates, or deadlines, summarization of the message, and a closing thought.
- 5 years ago
- two page paper need correct grammar and sentence structure
- This is for professor Kern
- Homework Pro only
- Advertisers, politicians, film producers, music artists, and other professionals commonly use classical conditioning to market their products and manipulate the public's purchases, votes, emotions, and motivation. Classical conditioning also helps explain
- media question wk 5
- response to Disability in History, by Douglas C. Baynton.
- For smartzena asset and debt
- Assignment 3: Personal Interactions within Cultures worth 200 points
- essay one page
- NOT RATED
please see attached. Original work only. Please cite sources using apa format.7 years ago
- NOT RATED
Assignment 1: Discussion Assignment
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you …6 years ago