1. The case pointed out project, which would not die. It was being discussed by all parties within the organization concerning how it was failing, but no one would stop the project. If you were appointed to the project as the project manager what would be your steps of action for dealing with this project? 2. If upper management continued to cut the funding and support for this project; what steps of action would you take to gain control? 3. Judy experienced higher estimates than she anticipated from her programmers. The justification given focused on how many projects the individuals were currently working on at any given time. Should estimates be higher based on the number of projects the project team is presently working on at any given time? Justify your answer. 4. When working on a project estimating the duration of each part of the work is very important. What are the strengths of estimates within an organization having consistent estimates? What are the weaknesses?
- 7 years ago
- RESERVE TIME
- KRYSTLBRRWS Course Load..Assignments 8 weeks...
- Nickel and Dimed Essay
- Business Law for Commercial Transactions
- clinical psychology power point
- Do you see Canada and the United States as a single economic realm? Cultural realm? Could it become a single political realm?
- Corporate Analysis Assignment(HRM )