bus math qrb501 wk3 qu-8naper2
Business Math, Ch. 7
Why is the standard deviation big?
I think this would be an appropriate time to talk about reliability, validity, precision, and accuracy. There are times when we can have results that are reliable, but not valid to our objectives in a study. There are also times we can have results that are valid, but not reliable. The "bull's eye" illustration for these topics is always one that is helpful. Take a look at this article and share your thoughts:
This particular article's assertion that accuracy & precision are not interchangeable with reliability and validity is interesting.
- 6 years ago
- Case Study Week 2
- Three companies Financial Ratios analysis and 1050 words paper
- Paid Website Usability Testers
- EDU 692 Culturally Relevant Inspiration
- voters qualifications
- Word count is 50 words per a question Week 2 DQ
- i have 20 calc question to do its due in 10 hours
- Assignment 1: Discussion—Exploring Potential Research Topics