BUS 475 ENTIRE COURSETopseller
The integrated business topics course examines strategic business management while integrating topics from previously completed business foundation coursework. This allows students to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the undergraduate business curricula with a significant emphasis placed on the assessment of individual outcomes to determine content mastery.
Course Topics & Objectives
Week One: Introduction to Strategic Management
· Define strategic management and planning.
· Create an organizational mission and vision statement.
· Analyze an organization in terms of its structure, culture, and purpose.
· Develop a strategic plan.
Week Two: Internal and External Environment
· Conduct a SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis.
· Analyze the effect of the external and internal environments on an organization’s strategic plan.
Week Three: Strategy Development
· Develop strategic objectives.
· Create organizational objectives and goals.
Week Four: Strategy Implementation
· Recommend an implementation strategy for a strategic plan.
Week Five: Monitoring and Control
· Develop methods to monitor and control the implementation of a strategic plan.
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it