BUS 433 DQ 1regna.2
Please watch the Forbes video entitled, “Top Five Startup Tips From Spanx Billionaire Sara Blakely.” Sara Blakely is the youngest self-made female billionaire. She is creator of the ubiquitous women’s shape ware brand, “Spanx.” In this video she shares useful tips for new business owners who are strategizing how to successfully grow their business. Based on the content presented in the video, please answer the following:
- Sara outlines five tips for entrepreneurs. Please list these five tips.
- Sara weighs in on the importance of “visualizing where you are headed” as well as “embracing what you don’t know.” Please discuss:
- What she means by these concepts, and
- Whether these ideas are inherently conflicting. In other words, please discuss whether it is realistic for an entrepreneur to both understand where his or her business is trying to go, yet simultaneously learn and respond to new “things you don’t know” along the way? Is she arguing one must be both steadfast and adaptable?
- 7 years ago
- What was the effect on the worldwide market for alcoholic beverages
- Payment link for the QNT 561 Week 6 work + final exam
- ACG 2004 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING II - PROJECT RESEARCH PAPER
- Im really stuck with this. I truely just dont understand. Can somebody please help?
- BUS 330 Final paper
- Accounting 2
- ECO 561 Week Four Learning Team Deliverable
- PYTHON CASE #4
- Essay 2-3 pg paper