1. Using Galbraith’s Star model, write a few sentences describing strategy, structure, processes, rewards and people at the USPS. Draw on the study report as well as any other information and you can gather.
2. What kind of departmentalization currently exists in the USPS?
3. What part did the USPS departmentalization play in the result s of the 2003 study? Was the departmentalization appropriate and aligned with the USPS mission?
4. What culture types do you think characterize the USPS?
5. Do you believe the culture at the USPS was aligned with its mission at the time of the report?
6. What do you think of the report’s four recommendations- are they primarily structures or cultured?
7. How effective do you believe the recommendations will be if implemented successfully?
- As you start developing the marketing plan, you realize the product (iPad) and customer's need must match.
- in an examination,adenike obtained 19 marks more than musa.if adenike had obtained one and half times her own mark,she would...
- y-2x=-11 y+2x=-10 solve this simultaneous equation.
- Difference between limited and unlimited liability.
- Solve the absolute-value inequality. |4x-3|-2≤3
- What is the midpoint of the line segment that joins points (4,-2) and (-2,5)?
- How can we reduce the risk of bacteria and prevent contamination?
- simplify expression: 7(2x+2)-9(-1+6x)