Building the Physical Modellqkishgriddivz
Develop a detailed logical model of your database based on your business scenario submitted for Task 0. Your data
Please complete both
model will include an entity-relationship diagram (ERD) developed with Microsoft Visio or MySQL and a data dictionary (DD) developed with Microsoft Excel.
Note that your deliverables each week include any revisions to the previous task.
Submit your Task 1 deliverable as a zip file including the following.
- Task 0 proposal (with any revisions or updates)
- Your ERD copied to a Word document that fits on a single 8 x 10 page
- Your DD (Excel file)
- 5 years ago
- ECO 365 week 4 Learning Team Reflection Summary
- PROJ 410 Contracts and Procurement Complete Course Week 1 to 7
- A calculus instructor uses computer aided instruction and allows students to take
- POST FOR HANDSHAKE
- The Heinlein and Krampf Brokerage firm has just been instructed by one of its clients to invest
- If a model for scores on a placement test for incoming
- computer science
- Estate and Gift Taxation Problems
- Business Research and Method Tools
The lab for this week addresses taking a logical database design (data model) and transforming it into a physical model (tables, constraints, and relationships). As part of the lab, you will …4 years ago