n this SAS Curriculum Pathways Web Inquiry you will be provided links to primary sources that you will examine to help you answer the focus question: Why was the bubonic plague referred to as the "Black Death"?
Follow this link to Web Inquiry 184. If prompted, enter "melody9off" in the Student User Name then click "log in" to begin. (quick launch #184).
Copy and save the Respond sheet to your computer. Complete your answers to the questions and use that information to create your article for part 2.
- 8 years ago
- british literature romantic period
- 25 Algebra Questions- Square and Quadratic Formula- (Multiple Choice)
- whats 7+69
- English Homework
- time value of money
- The sum of three different numbers is 18. If every number is a prime number, what are the three numbers?
- What is the midpoint of the line segment that joins points (4,-2) and (-2,5)?
- Wireless Electricity Implications for the environment
- 3x-2y=-4 X-4y=12 How do I turn that into y-intercept form, and graph it?
- File attached